- Co-leading engineering department with focus on line manager responsibilities
- Member of the management team
- Back end architecture team (micro services, message queue, distributed caching, profiling)
- Implement new features with current technology stack (.NET 4.7.x/Core, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis/SignalR)
- Test automation: Implement benchmark tests. Organize large scale out, fail over and stress testing.
- Design software architecture including n-tier, distributed micro service, BPM, message queues, distributed caching
- BPMN 2.x, UML 2.x
- .NET 4.6.x C#, Nancy
- Redis, SignalR
- AngularJS, Typescript
- Test automation including xUnit, e2e testing (Protractor/Selenium)
2013 – 2014 (March) : ABB Semiconductors, Lenzburg (senior software engineer)
- Scrum master. Maintenance and release management. Introduce ALM (Application Lifecylce Management).
- Project lead for the hardware migration of SiView (IBM MES, Manufacturing Execution System). Ensure risk and test management.
- Coordination and maintenance between external partners (IBM, SAP) and the internal operating departments.
- Support and administration for SAP ME (Manufacturing Execution).
- Data replication, synchronization for various reporting databases, support team members to create reports (MS SQL, Business Objects)
- Bug fixing and extending of various web services (.NET/C#)
2012 – 2013 (June) : Sabbatical
- Development of the Game Z.O.H.R.N to speed up with the latest developments in the .NET framework (C#).
2007 – 2011 : CaldronTec GmbH, Gränichen (owner)
- Founding CaldronTec GmbH as a container to offer services as a freelancer.
- Lead programmer, responsible for the implementation and go live of a highly customized ERP for a Swiss customer offering services to the oil industry.
- Hiring additional employees to enforce a development team.
- Software Architecture and requirements engineering for the main modules of the ERP system using UML and BPMN.
- Programming graphical resource schedulers Java/Swing for the capacity planning and travel management.
- Developing B2B RosettaNet/PIDX component to transmit invoices automatically from the customer’s ERP system to the SAP system of Chevron.
- Release management and deployment on monthly bases
- Documentation and customer training
- First level support for key users
- Tear down CaldronTec GmbH after successfully implementing all ERP main packages.
2005 – 2007 : Lean-Projects AG, Schafisheim (software engineer)
- Extending, customizing Dynamics AX Standard Modules (Axapta-ERP)
- Graphviz-Integration (C++)
- Biz-Talk Server (C#, .NET)
2003 – 2005 : Leica-Geosystems, Unterenfelden (software engineer)
- Integration of measurement devices into AutoCAD/Inventor
- 3D-Visualization of the measurement tools (incl. T-Probe)
2002 – 2003 : Sabbatical
1999 – 2002 : Legon Informatik GmbH, Gränichen (software engineer)
- Development of a document server to generate medical reports, PDF-Forms
- Development of a memory card game and the integration of a laser point detecting device
- Development of a TCP/IP based html server including OpenSSL
1998 – 1999 : SER Schweiz, Oberentfelden (software engineer)
- Development of COM/DCOM Server and an client interface to integrate the workflow management software into 3rd-Party products
- Development of interfaces to the workflow management software like Word, Excel, Email
1994 – 1997 : HTL Brugg-Windisch, Inf. Ing. HTL (today FH-Nordwestschweiz)
1990 – 1994 : Neue Aargauer Bank (apprenticeship, bank clerk)